|Cheesy Potato Breakfast Bake|
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 bag frozen shredded hash browns
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 8 ounces mushrooms, chopped
- 1 pound cooked ham, diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided.
- 24 ounces small curd, fat free cottage cheese
- 6 eggs, beaten
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Layer, in order, in a 9x13 inch baking pan hash browns, butter, onion, mushrooms, ham, 1 cup cheddar cheese, and cottage cheese. Top with eggs, and remaining cheese. Cook in oven for about one hour.