Thursday, February 18, 2010

Baked Macaroni with Pepperoni

On Tuesday I had dinner with my cousin.  I love her but she is possibly the most picky person I have ever met. We're both learning how to cook so I told her to pick dinner, and I would make dessert.  She made this recipe and I made strawberry shortcake.  It was AMAZING!!!  Highly recommended!  I mean look at all the cheese...you can't not love it!



Baked Macaroni with Pepperoni
Start to Finish: 1 hour

  • 3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
  • 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
  • 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
  • 1/2 pound shredded Cheddar cheese
  • 1/2 pound shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
  • 25 slices pepperoni sausage
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • onion powder to taste
  • garlic powder to taste
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
  2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add macaroni and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
  3. In a 9x13 inch baking dish combine cooked macaroni, tomato sauce, tomato paste, cheeses, pepperoni, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder.
  4. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails