Sloppy Chicken Joes
- 1 1/2 pound packaged boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4-6 hamburger buns
Dice the chicken breasts into 1/2 inch pieces.
In a large skillet whisk together the tomato sauce, vinegar, mustard, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Add the diced chicken breast, cover, and cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until the chicken pieces are cooked through.
Total Time: 15-20 Minutes