Garden Pizza Supreme
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 6 slices part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (8oz.) pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup each finely chopped cauliflower, mushrooms and broccoli
- 1/4 cup each finely chopped red pepper, green pepper, and red onion
- 1/2 cup pickled pepper rings
Roll dough into 15-inch circle. Transfer to a greased pizza pan, building up edges slightly. Place cheese slices on dough. Spread sauce over cheese. Sprinkle with one cup cheese, and all the veggies.
Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
5/5! This was fantastic! I changed up the ingredients a bit-adding some garlic and omitting some of them as well. You could really add whatever you wanted. The dough is a bit stretchy since it's bread dough, but I made it work. Plus I baked it on a cookie sheet, and made it rectangular instead of circular. Make this though--it was excellent!