Spinach-Pesto Lasagna-Adapted from Health Magazine, March 2011
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1 cup fat free ricotta cheese
- 4 tablespoons pesto, divided
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 (5-ounce) box baby spinach
- 18 wonton wrappers (1 package)
- 1 jar roasted red peppers, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, 2 tablespoons pesto and egg white. Stir well.
Heat 1 tablespoooon water in a medium skillet over medium heat; cook spinach until wilted, stirring well.
Spread remaining 2 tablespoons pesto in a 8-inch baking dish; top with 6 wontons; add half of peppers over ricotta mixture. Top peppers with another 6 wontons, remaining ricotta mixture, half of spinach and remaining peppers. Top peppers with remaining 6 wonts and spinach. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
Bake lasagna until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 20 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.