Either way, I bought the whole cranberry sauce instead of the jellied stuff, which I think made quite the difference. Surprisingly, the cranberry sauce sweetness didn't override the dish. Scott shared it with coworkers and they loved it! It was very easy and quick to make too.
Cranberry Meatball Skillet-adapted from 30-Minute Dinners by Better Homes and Gardens
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 16 ounce can whole cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 16 ounce package frozen cooked Swedish-style meatballs
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 8 ounces fingerling potatoes, halved
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
In a large skillet, combine all ingredients. Bring to boiling, then reduce heat to medium and cover. Simmer for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes and carrots are tender. Season with salt and pepper.