Sunday, August 1, 2010

Planet Hollywood's Creole Mustard Sauce

I made this sauce to go with Planet Hollywood's Chicken Crunch. I haven't totally decided how I feel about this recipe. It isn't bad, but it's not my favorite either. I might play around with it and try to make it better. I used dijon mustard instead of creole since that was what I had on hand. I also omitted the onion and celery.

Planet Hollywood's Creole Mustard Sauce
  • 1 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup Creole mustard or country-style mustard
  • 1/2 cup chopped green onions
  • 2 tablespoons minced garlic
  • 1 tablespoon chopped onion
  • 1 tablespoon chopped celery
  • 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
  • 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
  • 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
  • 1 tablespoon water
  • 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon Wocestershire sauce
  • 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
In a medium bowl combine all ingredients; mix well. Season to taste with salt and cayenne pepper. Store in refrigerator.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YUM!!! I remember making this sauce with the chicken in High School several times. Such a fun idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails