Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Apple-Cranberry Salad

So I forgot to buy the dried cranberries, which I was kind of upset about.  But I tried it anyway. I was super excited to try the poppyseed dressing--it was amazing! And fat free! I made a much smaller version of this and ate the rest of the apple as part of lunch. This would be great during a summer party or birthday, even adding some almonds to add a little extra crunch, or some grapes for some extra fruit! Plus it takes less than 15 minutes to make!

Apple-Cranberry Salad from Pillsbury
Apple-Cranberry Salad
  • 5 cups torn romaine lettuce
  • 1 medium unpeeled apple, diced (1 cup)
  • 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
  • 1/4 cup chopped green onions (4 medium)
  • 1/3 cup refrigerated poppy seed dressing
 In large serving bowl, place lettuce, apple, cranberries and onions.

Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails