This recipe also has some directions if you want to make it a day ahead: prepare as directed, cover and refrigerate. Moisten with one to two tablespoons of milk if it is dry!
|Creamy Marinated Potato Salad from Pillsbury's Fast & Healthy Cookbook|
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes (8 to 12 potatoes)
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 hard-cooked eggs
- 8 medium green onions, sliced (1/2 cup)
- 1 medium stalk celery, sliced (1/2 cup)
- 1 small red bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
Peel and chop eggs. Add to potatoes with remaining salad ingredients; mix gently.
In small bowl, mix dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; mix gently to coat. If desired, garnish with additional sliced green onions.