We, once again, do not have a grill, so I steamed all of the vegetables on a large skillet instead. And I cooked the potatoes to almost done, and then I steamed the rest of the vegetables too! The one mistake I would say I did was not cutting the veggies small enough. Make them as close to bite-size as you can to fit the most in your mouth at one time! Yum! Overall rating: 3.5/5--we just need to perfect it!
Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 3 pounds small red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, halved and sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 1-1/4 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup Greek vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup halved Greek olives
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
Drizzle potatoes with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat. Grill potatoes, covered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
Place in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Serve salad warm or cold.