Total Time 4 1/2 hours
- 2 (16-ounce) packages frozen green beans, thawed
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 can diced water chestnuts
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can French fried onions, divided
Stir together first seven ingredients and half of the French fried onions in a lightly greased 5 quart slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low 4 1/2 hours, or until bubbly. Sprinkle remaining French friend onions over top of cooked casserole.