Green Beans with Shallot Dressing & Brazil Nuts
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinager
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Shallot
- 2 Tablespoons Good Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cups Green Beans
- ½ pints Grape Tomatoes
- ½ cups Brazil Nuts (or Your Choice Nuts)
Meanwhile, drizzle the olive oil into the red wine and shallot dressing. Make sure you stir the dressing while you drizzle in the olive oil.
Season with salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste. Taste the dressing. You may want it tangier (add more vinegar) or spicier (add more mustard).
Chop the Brazil nuts and set aside for later use.
Drain the green beans and add them (still warm) to the dressing along with the sweet grape tomatoes and toss everything together.
Adjust seasonings as necessary and top with chopped Brazil nuts. Enjoy!