Start to finish: under 30 minutes
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds)
- 2 teaspoons Hungarian paprika
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 cup chopped onion (1 large)
- 10.75 ounce can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounce carton dairy sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
In the same skillet heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add onion; cook for 5-6 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine soup, sour cream, milk and the remaining 1 teaspoon paprika. Add to cooked onion; cook and stir until heated through. Serve soup mixture over chicken.