Thursday, February 18, 2010

Orange Pork Stir-Fry

Last night I made stir-fry and fried rice.  I probably didn't need to make both, but I love Asian food so figured why not!  Both recipes were super easy and delicious!  Next time I am going to try this orange sauce with chicken or beef!

Orange Pork Stir-Fry
Start to finish: less than 30 minutes
  • 1-ounce package Italian salad dressing mix
  • 1/4 cup orange juice
  • 1/4 cup oil
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 pound pork loin, cut into strips (I just bought stir-fry pork)
  • 16-ounce package frozen Oriental vegetable blend, thawed (I bought stir-fry peppers)
Mix together dressing mix, juice, oil and soy sauce. Combine one tablespoon of dressing mixture and pork strips in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir for 4-5 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Add vegetables and remaining dressing mixture; cook and stir until vegetables are crisp-tender.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails