- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 container Salsa Chicken, thawed if frozen
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 flour tortillas (8-10 inches in diameter)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups salsa, if desired
Stir in chicken broth, chili powder, salt and pepper; reduce heat. Cook about 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Spoon about 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture onto center of each tortilla. Fold one end of tortilla up about 1 inch over mixture; fold right and left sides over folded end, overlapping. Fold remaining end down. Place seam side down on ungreased cookie sheet. Brush with butter.
Bake 8-10 minutes or until tortillas begin to brown and filling is hot. Serve with salsa.