Penne Chicken Casserole
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups water
- 2 cubes beef bouillon
- 4 cups cooked penne pasta
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 1/2 cup dry Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray. Place chicken, water and bouillon cubes in large saucepan over medium heat. Cook 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Drain liquid and discard; cut chicken into cubes. Combine pasta and chicken in prepared casserole.
Combine soup, sour cream, Asiago cheese, mayonnaise and sherry in medium bowl; mix well. Spoon evenly over pasta and chicken; lightly toss.
Toss bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and margarine in small bowl. Sprinkle over casserole. Bake 30 to 45 minutes or until top is golden brown.