|Tortellini Alfredo with Roasted Peppers from Better Homes & Garden's 365 Last Minute Meals|
Tortellini Alfredo with Roasted Peppers
- 16 ounce package frozen meat-or cheese filled tortellini
- 10 ounce container refrigerated light Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1 cup bottled roasted red sweet peppers, drained and cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh basil
- Coarsely ground black pepper
Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain well. Return tortellini to hot pan.
Gently stir Alfredo sauce and roasted sweet peppers into the hot tortellini in pan. Cook over medium heat until hot and bubbly. Stir in basil. Season to taste with black pepper.