Sunday, April 17, 2011

Baby Back Ribs

I love ribs. I've never made them in the slow cooker before--this was an awesome surprise! And something to make when ribs are on sale! I got this recipe from the book that came with my crock pot!

Baby Back Ribs

  • 2 racks of ribs, cut into 3-4 pieces each
  • 2-4 cups of barbecue sauce
  • 2 chopped onions
Place ribs in crock pot. Top with onions and barbecue sauce.

Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours, or on high 4-5 hours or until meat is tender.

Serve with extra sauce as desired.

The Changes
I bought spare ribs instead of baby back ribs. I don't think the type of ribs really matters, personal preferences more than anything!

The Lessons
Everything turned out great!

The Verdit
5/5. There was nothing we could've done better or worse. Only experimenting can make these better. These weren't the greatest ribs I've ever had, but the best ribs I've ever made. The easiness of the recipe also helps with the verdict.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails