Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 can (8 ounce) pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 2 bananas, cut in half lengthwise, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup halved maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 container (6 ounces) lemon supreme thick and creamy low-fat yogurt
In medium bowl, mix all ingredients. Serve immediately.
I just sliced the bananas, and they real soggy real fast. I would definitely suggest halving it, then doing 1-inch chunks!
3/5. It was edible and a nice change from just having fruit, but not something I would make for guests. Kids, maybe.