Creamy Cucumber Salad
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 4 teaspoons coarse-grain mustard
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 small cucumbers
- Bagel chips, crackers, or toasted bread
In a bowl, whisk together the horseradish, mustard, sour cream, lemon juice, salt and pepper until smooth. Halve each cucumber lengthwise and thinly slice. Add the cucumbers to the dressing and toss to coat. Serve the cucumber mixture with bagel chips crackers or toasted bread.
2.5/5. No changes were made. It was good, but not great. I don't know what I would do to change it, but the mustard flavor is very strong.