Scott and I are turning into big fans of Greek-style food. I just love love love Feta cheese! When we first made this recipe, it was just the pasta, veggies and cheese so it was a little dry. So we added Greek vinaigrette to help keep it moist! You could always add chicken to this recipe, or some sort of white sauce, but its also delicious as a vegetarian dish!
|Pasta Vegetable Toss|
Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 9 ounces pasta of your choice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 chopped green onion
- 4 small chopped red tomatoes
- 1 medium finely chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup oil-packed dried tomatoes, drained and snipped
- 2 ounces crumbled garlic and herb feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Greek vinaigrette
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well. Return to hot pan; cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add green onion; cook for 30 seconds. Stir in fresh tomato, carrot and dried tomato pieces. Cook, covered for 5 minutes, stirring once. Spoon tomato mixture over cooked pasta. Sprinkle with feta cheese and Greek vinaigrette; toss gently to mix.