|Photo Courtesy of Betty Crocker|
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (16 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (15.25 ounces) whole kernal corn
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, black olives as desired
- Heat oven to 325ºF. Grease rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches.
- Cook ground beef and onion in 10-inch skillet, stirring frequently, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in dry seasoning mix, tomato sauce and corn. Spoon into pan; sprinkle with cheese. Stir Bisquick mix, milk and eggs until smooth. Pour over beef mixture.3
- Bake about 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before cutting. Serve with remaining ingredients.