Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can (15 to 16 oz) spicy chili beans in sauce, undrained
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 2 cups coarsely broken tortilla chips--I would omit this next time
- 4 medium green onions, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large cook beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain. Stir in beans and 1 cup salsa. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- In ungreased 2-quart casserole, place broken tortilla chips. Top with beef mixture. Sprinkle with onions, tomato and cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.