Monday, October 29, 2012

Tuna Pasta Primavera

To be honest, it's been so long since I've made this that I don't really remember it. I wrote that it was okay, and I know I ate it for dinner and then lunch the next day. So give it a try!

Tuna Pasta Primavera
Tuna Pasta Primavera-adapted from Cheap & Easy Recipes by Gooseberry Patch
Total Time: 20 minutes
Serves 4

  • 8 ounces rotini pasta, uncooked
  • 2 cups frozen broccoli, thawed
  • 3 carrots, peeled and chopped
  • 12 ounces tuna, drained
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli and carrots to cooking water during last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain and return to pan; keep warm. Mix remaining ingredients together and add to pasta; toss to coat.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails