|Veggie Cheese Soup|
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 celer rib, chopped
- 2 small potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 3 cups frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped fully cooked lean ham
- 8 ounces velveeta
In a large nonstick saucepan coated with cooking spray, cook onion and celery over medium high until tender. Stir in potatoes, water and bouillon. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth; gradually stir into soup. Return to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir in condensed soup until blended.
Reduce heat; add vegetables and ham. Cook and stir until vegetables are tender. Stir in cheese until melted.