Sunday, December 23, 2012

Artichoke Chicken

Artichokes are on of my favorite veggies to add to dishes. They give such great flavor, and add a lot to almost any dish. When I saw this recipe, I knew I had to make it! It has all my favorite things-artichokes, chicken, cheese. This is a recipe for just two people, but can easily be doubled (or quadrupled  because the leftovers are AMAZING!) This is definitely a new favorite!

Artichoke Chicken
Artichoke Chicken-adapted from Sugarlaws
Total Time: 30 minutes
Serves 2
  • 2 chicken breasts
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1/4 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup artichoke hearts chopped
  • 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese
Heat oil in a large skillet; cook chicken until no loner pink in the middle, about 8-10 minutes.

In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, artichokes and cheese. Once chicken is cooked, spread mixture over the chicken breasts. Broil chicken in oven, about 3 minutes, until browned on top.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails