|Photo Courtesy of Cooking Light|
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 10 ounces uncooked vermicelli
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound turkey breast cutlets
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 16 ounces presliced mushrooms
- 3/4 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 2/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle turkey with 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Add turkey to pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until done. Remove turkey from pan.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon onion powder, sherry, and mushrooms to pan. Cover and cook 4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Combine peas, milk, sour cream, cheese, and soup in a large bowl. Chop turkey. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, pasta, turkey, and mushroom mixture to soup mixture, tossing gently to combine. Spoon mixture into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine breadcrumbs and butter in a small dish, tossing to combine. Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture over pasta mixture. Bake at 450° for 12 minutes or until bubbly and thoroughly heated.