Chicken Stuffing Skillet-adapted from Easy Back to School Meals from Taste of Home
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 6 ounces corn bread stuffing mix
1/2 cup all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- Next time just season with salt and pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup (or this mix)
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 cans cut green beans, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterrey jack cheese
Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and mustard. Add chicken and shake to coat.
In a large skillet, cook the chicken in the oil over medium heat until cook through, about 7-9 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine the soup, onion, milk and green beans. Pour over chicken and top with stuffing. Cover and cook for 7 minutes.
Sprinkle with cheese and cook 3-4 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted.