|Kalamata Olives and Sun-Dried Tomatoes on Cream Cheese|
Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 20 kalamata olives, finely choppped
- 2 tablespoons, finely chopped, drained sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 1 tablespoon oil from sun dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil, or 1 tablespoons dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 medium garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- Assorted crackers for eating
In a small bowl, stir together all ingredients except cream cheese and crackers.
To serve, option one: place softened cream cheese on a platter and spread evenly across. Spoon olive mixture over cheese evenly. Serve with crackers.
Option two: mix cream cheese and olive mixture together. Serve with crackers.