Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 3/4 cups fine egg noodles, cooked and kept warm
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped gingerroot
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups small fresh broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup baby cut carrots, quartered lengthwise
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into bite-size strips
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen diced cooked chicken, thawed
In a small bowl, beat peanut butter, gingerroot, pepper flakes, and two tablespoons of the soy sauce with whisk until blended. Gradually beat in remaining 2 tablespoons soy sauce and the water until smooth. Set aside.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook broccoli, mushrooms, carrots and bell pepper in oil 4 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp tender. Add chicken; cook and stir until hot. Reduce heat to medium. Stir pean ut butter mixture into mixture in skillet. Stir in noodles until coated. Cook and stir until hot.