Turkey Gravy-adapted from Taste of Home
Total Time: 20 minutes
Makes 2 1/2 cups
- Drippings from roasted turkey
- 1/2-1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon rotisserie or poultry seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
Pour drippings into a 2-cup measuring cup. Add enough broth to the drippings to measure 2 cups. Transfer to a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
In a small bowl, combine flour and milk until smooth. gradually stir into the boiling mixture. Stir in the bouillon granules, and seasoning. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.