Sunday, March 23, 2014

English Muffin Bread

English muffin bread is my favorite part of my weekend breakfast. It's so delicious and warm, it just makes you feel good! When I came across this recipe, I instantly knew I had to make it. I'm so happy I did as this was a fantastic recipe! I also liked that this recipe doesn't use bread flour, which helps if you don't have any on hand (or are just getting started making bread). I just can't say no to English muffin bread.


English Muffin Bread-adapated from King Arthur Flour
Total Time: 2 hours
Makes a 2 pound loaf

  • 3 cups all purpose flour
  • 1 tablespoon sugar
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Place all ingredients into a bread maker and bake according to directions for a regular loaf.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails