Antipasto Pizza-adapted from Pillsbury
Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons flour
- 1 can pizza crust
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 10 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 can sliced black olives, drained
- 3 ounces hard salami, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
Heat oven to 400 degrees. Sprinkle flour over cookie sheet. Unroll dough and stretch evenly to cover cookie sheet.
Sprinkle pepper, artichoke hearts, black olives and salami even over dough. Top with mozzarella, feta
and Italian seasoning.
Bake for 15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut into squares and serve.