Super easy--give it a try!
Venison Roast-Adapted from AllRecipes.com
Total Time: 6 Hours
- 3 pound boneless venison roast (or beef or pork would probably work too)
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 ounce package dry onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
Place roast in 4-5 quart slow cooker and put ingredients from onion to black pepper on top.
In a small bowl, mix soup mix and soup together until blended. Pour over roast and other ingredients Cook on low for about 6 hours or until meat is cooked through to desired doneness.