Total Time: 60 Minutes
- 9 cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 envelope fajita seasoning mix
- 2 cans (1 29 ounce, one 15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 bag frozen stir-fry bell peppers and onions
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 3 cups shredded taco cheese
- Salsa, sour cream, guacamole, lettuce-if desired, for topping
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook ground beef, garlic and onions over medium heat until beef is browned; drain. Add fajita seasoning and both cans of tomato sauce and bring to a boil.
In a greased 9x13 inch baking pan, cover the bottom of the pan three noodles and top with a light layer of tomato mixture. Top with three noodles, and top the noodles with peppers. Add half of the remainder of the sauce, and then the last three noodles. Top with the rest of the sauce, black olives and cheese.
Cover tightly with tinfoil and bake for 30-45 minutes, or until bubbly and heated through. Let stand for 10-15 minutes after removing from oven. Serve with salsa, sour cream, guacamole, and lettuce.