Monday, April 15, 2013

Pizza Rolls

I've been staring at this recipe on my Pinterest board for so long now, and I finally made them! I don't know that I'm ever going to use the canned pizza dough for actual pizza again. The rolls were absolutely delicious, super easy, and the consistency of the dough once it's cooked didn't seem quite as bread-y as it does when you make regular pizza. This would be great for a kid's slumber party, football games, or just as a go-to snack. Add your favorite pizza toppings (I put what I used recently in the recipe), and make a great meal!


Pizza Rolls-adapted from Tidy Mom
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Serves 8

  • 2 cans refrigerated pizza crust
  • Garlic Salt
  • Italian seasoning
  • 1 cup sliced pepperoni
  • 1 can sliced black olives
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese
  • 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
  • Small jar of your favorite pasta sauce
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Roll out pizza dough and sprinkle with garlic salt and Italian seasoning. Top with your choice of toppings evenly across the dough. Roll the crust into a tight roll, and slice into 1 inch sections with a sharp knife. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until brown on the outside and the cheese is melted.

Meanwhile, heat up the pasta sauce and serve with rolls for dipping.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails