|Barbecue Chicken Pizza|
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2 pieces
- 1 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
Marinate the chicken breasts in 1/4 cup barbecue sauce for at least a half hour. Preheat oven as directed on pizza crust package. Lightly spray a skillet with cooking spray; cook chicken over medium heat until cooked thoroughly.
Spread out pizza crust onto baking sheet or pizza pie; spread remainder of barbecue sauce on top of crust. Evenly distribute chicken, onions and red pepper onto pizza; top with cheese.
Bake as directed on pizza crust package, about 15 minutes. Cut into pieces and serve.