Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1/4 up all-purpose flour
- 1 pound turkey breast tenderloins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup marsala wine (you can use additional chicken broth if you'd rather not use wine)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Place flour in a large resealable plastic bag. Add turkey and shake to coat. In a large skillet, saute turkey in 2 tablespoons oil in batches for about 5 minutes each side, until no longer pink. Remove turkey and keep warm.
In the same skillet, saute the mushrooms and garlic in remaining oil for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in the broth, wine and spices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Serve over turkey.