Mushroom Steak-adapted from Taste of Home
Total Time: 7 hours
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pound beef round steak, cut into 1 1/2 inch strips
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 16 ounces cooked noodles
Combine flour, salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Add beef and shake to coat.
Put all ingredients, including beef, into a 4 quart slow cooker and cook on low for 7-9 hours or until beef is tender. Serve with noodles.