Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Potatoes Alfredo

I saw this recipe and was instantly excited to try it. I'm pretty much in love with my own mashed potato recipe, but I'm always looking for different things to try. The one thing I hate about potatoes is peeling them. I don't know why, but I just haven't been able to find a way to do it easily. Either way, every once in awhile I'll take the time to do it.

These potatoes were very simple to make and the Alfredo sauce just made the potatoes super creamy and delicious in a way that you haven't before.



Potatoes Alfredo-adapted from Five Ingredient, 15 Minute Recipes by Weight Watchers
Total Time: 50 Minutes
Serves 8

  • 2 pounds baking potatoes
  • 10 ounces Alfredo sauce
  • 1/2 cup low-fat milk
  • 2 tablespoons shredded Swiss cheese
  • 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Peel potatoes, and thinly slice about 1/4 inch thick. Combine potatoes, Alfredo sauce and milk in a bowl, stirring lightly. Arrange potato slices in overlapping layers in an 11x7 inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with cheese and pepper.

Bake, uncovered, for 50 minutes, or until potato is tender and golden.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails