The sweetness of the mango, citrus of the lemon dressing and tangyness of the blue cheese just worked so well. You could use this as a main dish (as we did) or a great side to share!
Mango Chicken Quinoa Salad-adapted from Picky Palate
Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 1 cup dry quinoa
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1 large ripe mango, diced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Cook quinoa according to package directions, and let cool for 30 minutes.
Add chicken, mango, kalamata olives, and cheeses to a large bowl with the quinoa. Mix well.
To make the dressing, whisk the dressing ingredients until well combined. Toss with quinoa mixture until well coated.