Thursday, October 24, 2013

Raspberry Glazed Chicken

I don't know if I did something wrong, but I did not like this recipe. The sauce was just too sweet, and I don't think I'd make this again. If anyone gives it a try, let me know.


Raspberry Glazed Chicken-adapted from Fast & Healthy Cookbook by Pillsbury
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serves 4

  • 1/2 cup raspberry jam
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons grated ginger
  • 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
  • 1 tablespoon soy sauce
  • 2 teaspoons canola oil
  • 1 medium onion, chopped
  • 4 chicken thighs
Heat your grill. In a small bowl, beat raspberry jam, ginger, vinegar and soy sauce with wire whisk until well blended. Set aside.

In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over high heat about 1 minute. Add onion; cook and stir about 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, continuing to cook and stir until onion is tender and dark brown. Reduce heat to low and stir in raspberry mixture. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and set aside.

Place chicken on grill over medium-high heat. Cover and cook 15-17 minutes, until juice of chicken is clear. Serve chicken  with onion-berry spread.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails