Saturday, May 17, 2014

Pot Roast

Pot roast is a favorite at my house, or at least for me. It brings back memories from my child hood. Pretty sure we had pot roast every Sunday at my Gramma's house. I love the slow cooker recipes for pot roast because it's done when I get home-delicious!


Pot Roast-adapted from Tasty Kitchen
Total Time: 7 hours
Serves 4

  • 2 1/2 pounds beef chuck roast
  • Kosher salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 large onion, quartered
  • 2 cups baby carrots
  • 14.5 ounces beef broth
  • 1 ounce package dry onion soup mix
  • 1 tablespoons Worcestershire
  • 1/4 cup A-1 steak sauce
  • 3/4 cup water
Season beef with salt and pepper. Place into a 4-5 quart slow cooker. Place onion and carrots over beef and mix in rest of the ingredients. Cook an low for 7 hours or until beef is tender. Serve with carrots and onions.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails