Thursday, May 1, 2014

Italian Chicken Salad

So I'm back on again. I'm terrible at getting busy and not blogging. It also sometimes gets me into not cooking as well. I feel like since I can't keep up on the blog I shouldn't keep up on the cooking new things (I resort to tacos...a lot). Silly I know, but oh well. Back to it, like I said!

This recipe was made back in February (gawd, I'm so behind!), but I remember really liking it! I made the chicken the same day, which adds to the recipe time, however, if you have leftover chicken it's a great mixture too! Use your favorite lettuce and I'm also thinking that next time we'll be adding some sun-dried tomatoes!


Italian Chicken Salad-adapted from Super Simple Chicken Recipes by Betty Crocker
Total Time: 25 Minutes if cooking chicken, 10 if using pre-cooked chicken
Serves 4
  • 2 cups cut-up chicken
  • 1 head romaine lettuce
  • 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
  • 4 1/4 ounces sliced kalamata or black olives
  • 1/4 cup Italian dressing
In a large bowl, toss all ingredients until well coated. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails