Scott ate it though! The only thing he complained about was that the chicken was a bit dry. I know I put it on the top of the mix, so I'm thinking I need to put it on the bottom next time. I'm not going to give this a rating, but I'll try it again and update you. If you give it a try--let me know!
Buffalo Chicken Chili-adapted from Best One Dish Meals by Pillsbury
Total Time: 8 hours
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 medium stalks celery, sliced
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1-28 ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 -15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- Crumbled blue cheese
Spray 5 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place all ingredients except buffalo wing sauce and blue cheese into slow cooker. Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours.
Stir in Buffalo wing sauce. Serve with blue cheese.