Fish with Red Pepper Cream Sauce and Asparagus Risotto-adapted from Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade Cooking 2 by Sandra Lee
Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 fish fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1 cup aribo rice
- 3 1/3 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup light Alfredo pasta sauce
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Pour oil into 9x13 inch baking dish. Arrange fish in the dish and sprinkle with the seasoned salt and lemon pepper. Roast in oven for 5 minutes. Add chopped asparagus to the dish and roast for 5-7 more minutes, or until fish flakes easily witha fork. Remove from oven and keep fish warm.
Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions with the chicken broth and seasonings. Stir in the roasted asparagus.
In a small blender, puree the red peppers and Alfredo sauce. Transfer mixture to a small saucepan and heat through.
Serve fish with risotto and topped with sauce.