Creamy Deviled Eggs-adapted from the Taste of Home's Cooking School Magazine
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Makes 6 Servings
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and havled
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 rounded teaspoon white pepper
Remove egg yolks; discard all but four halves. Place the reserved yolks in a food processor. Add cream cheese, yogurt, mustard, 1/2 teaspoon dill weed, celery salt, onion powder, and pepper. Process just until smooth; adjust seasonings if necessary.
Spoon 1-3/4 teaspoons filling into each egg white half.