Saturday, October 29, 2011

Creamy Deviled Eggs

I never remember how to boil eggs and always have to look it up. This website helped a lot! I wouldn't say I love deviled eggs, but I definitely don't hate them. I decided to try it. The picture of these looked so good, but in the end, they were a little salty for me. I wouldn't make this recipe again (1.5/5), but will continue to search for one!

Creamy Deviled Eggs-adapted from the Taste of Home's Cooking School Magazine
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Makes 6 Servings

  • 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and havled
  • 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
  • 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
  • 3/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
  • 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1/8 rounded teaspoon white pepper
Remove egg yolks; discard all but four halves. Place the reserved yolks in a food processor. Add cream cheese, yogurt, mustard, 1/2 teaspoon dill weed, celery salt, onion powder, and pepper. Process just until smooth; adjust seasonings if necessary.

Spoon 1-3/4 teaspoons filling into each egg white half. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails