Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup ready to eat baby cut carrots, cut lengthwise in half
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 ounces whole fresh mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
In a small bowl, mix juice, soy sauce and cornstarch until cornstarch is dissolved; set aside.
In 12-inch wok or nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Cook chicken in oil 4 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until no longer pink in center. Add carrots; cook 2 to 3 minutes. Add broccoli, mushrooms, water chestnuts and water; cook 3 to 4 minutes longer, stirring frequently, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Reduce heat to low. Stir juice mixture, then stir into chicken mixture. Cook and stir minute or until the sauce is slightly thickened. Sprinkle individual servings with 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro.