Salmon with Quick Ratatouille-adapted from 30-Minute Dinners by Better Homes and Gardens
Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 4 salmon fillets
- Penzey's Trinidad Marinade and seasoned pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small eggplan, peeled and cubed
- 14.5 ounce can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon seasoned pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic salt
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Sprinkle fish with the trinidad marinade and seasoned pepper. Place on a baking sheet and bake until fish begins to flake (about 4-6 minutes per 1/2 inch thickness).
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook for 2 minutes. Add zucchini, eggplant, tomatoes and seasonings. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Serve with fish.