Peach and Blueberry Tart-adapted from Taste of Home
Total Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups frozen blueberries, thawed
- 2 cups frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl, mix the flour, sugar and cinnamon; stir in butter just until blended. Press onto the bottom and up the side of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
In a large bowl, combine the blueberries, peaches and honey. Toss to cotat. In a small bolw, combine all the cumb topping ingredients.
Spoon fruit mixture into crust. Top with crumb topping. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until topping is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack before serving.